We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them – Albert Einstein
How does one become freer and more aware?
Free to become the person one wishes to be for the rest of one’s life.
Aware of oneself, one’s relation to others and one’s contribution to the world.
Hi! My name is
Hugues Le Gendre
🩺 I tend to the invisible structures on which the success of organisation is built.
😱 I am an unconditional sponsor of the “f*****g human factor”.
My interventions are of 2 flavours: accompaniment of the individual or collective (team or organisation) change as well as development of innovation.
They operate at 3 distinct logical levels :
- coaching = transformation of individual and collective (culture) beliefs
- training = transmission and building of new capacities
- facilitation = engineering of problem solving process & consulting = direct infusion of solutions
My practice as an independent since 2015 is built on 15 years of very diverse professional experiences – from applied mathematics engineering to personal growth, including founding or direction of several startups, agile management or even data-science and code.
Somebody told me once that they gave me a “relevant impertinence”. I do believe they allow for an original approach to accompaniment, both rooted in reality and humanistic.
- 🤗 I have a wife and two kids who are my masters and teach me a lot on myself
- 🤓 I still invest a lot of free time in coding
- 🤔 I publish my learnings (in French) in this section of the site
- 🚀 Entrepreneurship, innovation, ideation, design thinking
- 💫 Individual (personal and professional) coaching, team coaching
- 🤸 Digital transformation, agile methods, facilitation
- 🎯 Company steering, management, strategic thinking, fund-raising, business planning, restructuring and industrialisation
- 🎁 Product development, marketing, traffic acquisition
- 👨💻 Development of IT architecture & web applications
- 🧮 Mathematical & financial modeling, data mining & science
Because I came to know the impact Nature has on my balance and actualization, and because I believe we must actively regenerate it, I chose to become an entrepreneur-philanthropist for 1% for the Planet.
And you could do the same )